Button Functions Introduction for VIOFO A139 3CH Dash Cam
The A139 Series are none-screen dash cams with new outline design compared to the previous VIOFO models. Therefore, operation on the buttons and the voice notification can free your eyes on the screen and allow you to focus more on the road.
Instead of the beep sound, a human-voice notification gives you clear words what’s happening on your camera and what you should do next. We can expect to save some time on figuring out what are the beep sounds trying to tell you.
While, two common-used hotkeys for starting infrared lights and formatting memory card are included for your convenience. No access to the phone needed.
Let’s check the sheet and video to guide you on button functions.
In Same Category
- VIOFO A139 3-Channel Dash Cam In-Depth Review | BlackboxMyCar
- VIOFO A119 V3 is one of the best dash cams 2021 recommended by Whatcar
- Viofo A119 V3 and Viofo A129 Plus gain support for 21:9 Ultra-wide 2560x1080P Resolution
- NEW 2021 VIOFO A139 3CH 3-Channel Dash Camera
- How to Hardwire VIOFO Dash Cam with HK3 Hardwire Kits
No comment at this time!