This link is for clients who wants to change the Registered Post to Express Shipping (DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, ARAMEX) normally arrive in 4 to 8 business days).
We provide most of the products with Free Shipping via 4PX Post or Singapore Post which take 14 to 28 business shipping days.
If you need package urgently, just buy the Express Service together with all the items you need.
- You need inquiry us before buying this service, we will check if the express shipping is valid in your shipping country
- This amount is for changing Registered Post to Express Shipping, based on 1KG or below.
- Express Shipping NOT available in Eastern Europe (Russia, Belarus,etc.), South America area (Brazil, Argentina,etc.), Africa, Middle East
- It's the buyer's responsibility to pay customs duty, the shipping cost does not include customs duty (import taxes).
- Please don't buy this service if you are not ready to pay possible customs duty.
- Please don't buy this service if you can not accept possbile delay of shipping. ( 95% of shipments will arrive in 4 to 8 days, but 5% of express shipment still need 5 to 12 days to arrive)
Q-1: How long of the process time, delivery time?
Handing time: Your goods will be sent out within 1 to 2 working days normally, rarely need 3 working days.
Delivery time: The shipment sent by Express Shipping (DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, ARAMEX) will arrive in 4 to 8 days.
The shipment sent by 4PX Post, Singapore Post will arrive in 14 to 28 business days.
Q-2: How to track my order?
All the shipments are traceable; you will receive track number by email once the goods shipped.
Below is the main courier website for track goods:
Q-3: Who will pay the customs duty (import taxes), how much is it?
It's the buyer's responsibility to pay customs duty.
You need check it with your local customs to know the rate of import tax, different country have different policy.
Q-4: I want to write the shipment as "Gift" or "Sample" to reduce customs duty, is this useful?
We can mark it as "Gift" if the client required, but still need put the product name and declare value which the courier and customs required.
In most of the country/area, that the goods ship by Post(Hongkong Post, China Post, Singapore Post,etc.) doesn't need pay too much customs duty.
If the goods ship by Express (DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, ARAMEX) that most of the customs will calculate the customs duty, the rate is depends on the value and local policy.