Problems with A129

elirlev2019

CAMERA: A129, version: 1.9. memory card: San-disk ultra 64GB (class 10)
Hello! I bought the A129(only fronet cam) two weeks ago,and i have problem with the camera
The camera turns on and Freezes on the "VIOFO" logo. Sometimes the camera works for a few minutes and stops
I read the solutions offered on this site (Try another memory card, try to conect the cable to the camera and not to gps, format the card , another cable and Other solutions) but Nothing helped. I also tried to go back to version 1.5.

I would be very happy to help

Last edited:

benkar

CAMERA: A129, version: 1.9. memory card: San-disk ultra 64GB (class 10)
Hello! I bought the A129(only fronet cam) two weeks ago,and i have problem with the camera
The camera turns on and Freezes on the "VIOFO" logo. Sometimes the camera works for a few minutes and stops
I read the solutions offered on this site (Try another memory card, try to conect the cable to the camera and not to gps, format the card , another cable and Other solutions) but Nothing helped. I also tried to go back to version 1.5.

I would be very happy to help
I had a similar problem once. I sent the camera for a complaint - the motherboard was defective and replaced. I hope this isn't your case.

Capture Your Action

Probably defective camera.

How are you powering the camera?

Have you tried powering without a memory card inserted?

elirlev2019

Probably defective camera.

How are you powering the camera?

Have you tried powering without a memory card inserted?
Hello!
i tried to conect Directly to the camera, and i tried to the g.p.s.
About a memory card-the cam works without a memory card but a few minutes then gets stuck

Capture Your Action

Hello!
i tried to conect Directly to the camera, and i tried to the g.p.s.
About a memory card-the cam works without a memory card but a few minutes then gets stuck
What power source are you using?

Are you saying the camera also freezes at the Viofo splash screen? Or does it turn on and you can enter the settings?

elirlev2019

What power source are you using?

Are you saying the camera also freezes at the Viofo splash screen? Or does it turn on and you can enter the settings?
I use the long cable I got with the product. i tried 3 1A/2A charger.
i can go to the settings. i am also tried to offline the wifi.