Parking mode and hyundai Kona

viofo1

Hi
I have a hyundai kona and a viofo A129 dual channel and looking for advise, I have the 3 wire HC3 kit and have wired the camera to what I believe after checking with meter a continuous and accessory fuse taps and a good ground and are connected to spare empty fuses. My car has keyless entry and ignition and when I turn the car off by pressing the stop button the record LED remains active for a while but just now 0100 I walked in front of the camera and looked in the cabin the LED
light was off and I have auto event detection enabled.
I want to know should the LED be off ( I will check video if any in the am) and is there a particular way the fuse tap should be orientated as wheni used a meter both sides showed 12v and comes on when i press the start button.

thanks in advance

sandugl

Viofo 1, I also have a car with START / STOP system (without key) and I struggle with the Viofo A129 duo-g. How did you identify the fuses for HK3? See also my post from parking mode

viofo1

Viofo 1, I also have a car with START / STOP system (without key) and I struggle with the Viofo A129 duo-g. How did you identify the fuses for HK3? See also my post from parking mode
Hi Sandugl
I used a multimeter to identify the fuse but also a bit of deduction. The black is obviously connected to a good ground, the accessory is connected to a spare but the positive is connected to my electric seat as I found that still had power long after stopping the car and going for a nap (LOL)

Last edited: