Overheating / Starts Beeping / Reboots / Beeps / Reboots Again ......

Yukoncole

Just upgraded my cams from the A129 Duo's to the Latest A129 4K Pro Duos yesterday and on my first drive at about 30 mins in the main unit started Beeping, then did a Reboot, after rebooting within short order the beeping started again and it reboots again. The actual camera was pretty warm, yet it was only a 75-degree day. I have never seen this issue with previous A119 or A129 cams I have owned. I have all G Shock and Parking Modes off and am on the latest Firmware. Any ideas?

viofo

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

May I know your firmware version? Now we have the V2.3, the firmware bin file as attached. If it's not the latest version, you can try to upgrade it to V2.3.

Usually, the dashcam beeps because of the SD card.
Could you please download the guiformat2 from the link below to format the SD card as FAT32 and try again:

https://support.viofo.com/support/solutions/articles/19000046583

Please don't select the quick format when you use the guiformat2.
Also, you can change another SD card to have a try, we recommend you use the SD cards of Samsung, VIOFO, or Transcend high endurance series.

Did you turn on the WIFI? Usually, we suggest you don't turn on the WIFI under high temperatures.

If it still doesn't work, could you please unplug the rear camera and turn off the WIFI to check if the front camera can work normally?

Attachments