Buying A129 Duo and using only front cam?

S3BAX

I'm thinking of buying the A129 Duo. Was deciding whether to buy this one or other models but seeing that buffered parking mode will be released on a software update made me decide for this one.

At the beginning I will probably only use the main camera, will it work without the back camera? (kinda dumb question but just to make sure).

Is it better to buy it from the Viofo website or through Amazon (was thinking about this one) (also... are the same version?)?

benkar

I'm thinking of buying the A129 Duo. Was deciding whether to buy this one or other models but seeing that buffered parking mode will be released on a software update made me decide for this one.

At the beginning I will probably only use the main camera, will it work without the back camera? (kinda dumb question but just to make sure).

Is it better to buy it from the Viofo website or through Amazon (was thinking about this one) (also... are the same version?)?
The front camera itself will work with the 60 FPS. When using 2 cameras, the FPS decreases to 1/2 - that is, 30 FPS. Buy where it is more convenient for you. I bought the camera from a Czech distributor (very helpful traders). If you do not have the option, I would buy a camera directly from the manufacturer. Already for better support and possible handling of complaints. But the choice is yours.

S3BAX

Are there different versions of the A129?

Just to make sure I am getting the same dashcam from any place.

S3BAX

Last question. (I think)

Do I meet 2 hardwire kits to hardwire both front and rear cam? I've read something weir about this and didn't fully understand.