A139 parking mode

savcoco

Just buy a A139 dashcam on 2 ch and I dont get it how Parking mode works. Mention that I try to use camera without HK3 hardware kit, the camera is connected to a usb powerbank when parked (30.000mA powerbank). I attached the settings bellow and mention that with these settings the camera records all the time, it seems not be able to enter in parking mode. From Customer support I know that the camera should be enter in parking mode in 5 minutes of 000km/h and without G sensor impact. What should I do? I want that camera start record in auto event detect mode/motion detection not recording all the time. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

savcoco

Solved! Seems that the power cable was the problem. I received another usb power cable from Viofo and everything its ok now.

Jimin

Solved! Seems that the power cable was the problem. I received another usb power cable from Viofo and everything its ok now.
I just ordered a A139 2ch as well as you and was planning to connect the same as you. How long time does it work before you have to recharge?

Jimin

On a Tellur 30.000 mA (https://www.tellur.com/product/30000mah-compact-power-bank/) it works arround 20 hours at 0 C degree, and 26 hours at 15 C degrees. Its ok if you buy 2 or 3 powerbanks. My camera stay allways on powerbank (even if I drive) and when I park, the camera enter in parking mode with Auto event detection. I am very satisfied with this!
So you have to switch between these power banks? Sounds like a smart solution!
What do you think about this solution that I found on another thread

savcoco

Yes, one power bank is recharging at home, the second one is in the car, tommorow will switch between. The solution from your post can be a good deal!

Jimin

Yes, one power bank is recharging at home, the second one is in the car, tommorow will switch between. The solution from your post can be a good deal!
Smart! Like that you never have to have a dead battery!

savcoco

Yes, every morning i took from home a charged power-bank to replace in the car, but the car is protected with camera 24/24.

ViofoCanadaUser123

How safe is a Lithium Polymer battery for high temperatures in a car? I am just trying to learn. I currently own a Lithium Phosphate battery from BlackBoxMyCar called the BI-750. It is on the pricey side but I like it so far.

savcoco

From what I know, the problem of Li-Po battery is when charging, not when discharging. For 4 years I use this king of batteries in my car and were no problem until now, only 3 batteries were change because of big numbers of charging cycles.