A129 stops recording when it switch to parking mode

SuperFect97

Hello
I have a A129 Duo Hotwired and everything is working good.
Until turn off the engine with the camera recoding in Drive Mode
and wait like 3 mins for the cam mode change from Driving Mode to Parking Mode, and it changes but i have to manually press the record button for it to start recoding otherwise it just keeps flashing and wont record until i start the car again to go drive mode.

SuperFect97

If someone could help me and needs more details i could make a video showing the problem that would be appreciated

Capture Your Action

Do you have parking mode set to Auto Event Detection Mode? If so, the flashing REC light is normal while no motion is detected. Once motion is detected, the light will turn solid, until no more motion is detected.

SuperFect97

Its set on low bitrate recording with parking motion detection off and G parking sensor on high

Capture Your Action

Unless this was a change in the new firmware, you cannot turn off parking mode motion detection. I'll need to double check the settings currently available though.
Are you sure you have things setup correctly?
Your using the Viofo 3-wire hardwire kit?

SuperFect97

my settings are attached down
And yes its hotwired correctly with 3 wires
And when the ignition is on it shows car sign
And when its off a video camera shows for low bitrate parking mode
Also sorry i meant Motion Detection not parking motion detection is off.

Attachments

SuperFect97

I just want it to keep recording in low bitrate parking mode despite if there is any motion or g sensing anything as soon as i turn off the ignition and wait 3-2 mins it goes low bit rate parking mode but i have to manually make it start recording

Capture Your Action

Haven’t heard this being an issue with V2.0. Maybe try downgrading to V1.9 to see if it is still an issue. There is also an updated V2.0, but down know if it fixes this particular issue.

Capture Your Action

Thank you so much Capture your Action
Never thought downgrading because i thought 1.9 didn’t have low bit rate recording turns out im mistaken ♥
I use the official V1.9 with Low Bitrate Parking Mode and it switches fine. Not sure what is different in V1.9T7.
I believe low bitrate came out in V1.5.

SuperFect97

I was facing the problem with 2.0
I didn’t try the official 1.9 non-beta version it might work aswell