A129 DUO 3 WIRE HARDWARE KIT

Poneill

Could you tell me or send a link to how i should connect the three coloured wires - the Black is Earth, the Red is Live, but where does the Yellow wire connect to?

CPT

Hi everyone - I just ordered my A129 duo and the official 3 wire hardwire kit to replace my two A119s. I often go to locations in my vehicle that do not permit filming, so with previous cameras I had wired a SPST switch in-line to disable the camera. With this model I am assuming the ACC (yellow) just wakes up the cams when the vehicle is started and minimal power is drawn from battery (red) for the parking mode. So should just wiring a SPST switch to the red wire achieve what I want?

Hi everyone,
I have A129 and just installed the 3 wire kit as described. ACC power to after switch fuse, Battery to always power battery fuse, and Ground.
I turned the switche at the 3 wire box to 12V/24V.
And Turned On the parking Mode.
The camera still works as before, it dose not record when i switch the engine Off.
I dont understand whts wrong.
Please Help.
Guy

Attachments

peachumz

I have also just installed an A129 Duo with the 3 wire kit and initially had it set to record at 1fps in parking mode. I've seen the MP4 and so I know it worked for me at least once. Now I have changed it to automatic detection and I'm also getting nothing but I think that is how it is supposed to work` unless an event is detected. Then I think it does full recording but I need to test it out.