a129

1. D

Best way to remove camera base from windshield?

I have the A129 with GPS base mounted on my windshield and am moving to a new bus. I need the best way to remove the base from the windshield without damaging the base or the windshield. I want to remount it on my new bus. I thought maybe getting the sticker adhesive cold and then trying to pry...
  2. BCHobbyist

A129 new dual IR Camera

The soon to be released Infrared Camera is designed to mount on front windshield with Lens rotated 180 degrees facing inside the vehicle for Taxi, Uber and Lyft drivers. My test sample was mounted in rear window using original 6m long Rear Camera cable. It was interesting comparing all four A129...
  3. B

Which hardware do I need to hardwire A129 Duo.

Hello. I recently bought an A129 Duo camera. I have no technician knowledge as to how to hardwire it, and I'm planning to pay someone to do it for me. The question is, what should I buy additionally in order to hardwire it? I've seen a hardwire kit, and a fuse kit. It's just that I'm not so...
  4. D

Parking Mode and Hardwire

Hello, I have a question regarding the A129 Duo and hardwiring. I have noticed on previous models I've owned (A119S) that turning Parking Mode on causes constant alerts and clips to be saved during driving, which leads me to believe that Parking Mode has to be manually enabled every time I want...
  5. C

Is the A129 capable of transferring Full HD video records via Wifi?

Is the A129 capable of transferring Full HD video records via Wifi? I saw on similar dash cams HD video could only be transferred via the micro sd card to PC.
  6. C

What’s the difference among A119, A119S, A119 pro and A129?

What’s the difference among A119, A119S, A119 pro and A129?
  7. C

My phone keeps beeping when connecting A129 to my phone?

Hi, I’ve just had my A129 installed into my car - front & rear cameras. I’ve then linked the cameras via Wifi to my phone but the phone now continually beeps? I’ve tried to eliminate this but cannot find a solution?
  8. C

I'm having trouble connecting my phone to the camera A129.

I'm having trouble connecting my phone to the camera A129. I've downloaded app from Google play store and the Wi-Fi is lit up blue on camera but all it keeps saying is 'ready to connect when signal improves. What am I doing wrong or is there something else that I can do?
  9. C

Is this capacitor or built in battery on A129?

Is this capacitor or built in battery on A129? Do I need a powerbank when using?
  10. C

Can I connect my camera with windows phone?

I have windows phone, can I connect my camera with my phone?