Search results

1. B

The camera screen freeze (and not recording) after the engine turned on.

I am happy to report that when I started the engine this morning (with only REC/MIC lights on) the screen turned on, the REC light blinked very briefly before going back to solid. Looks like turning off the camera WIFI works like a charm but it's just one test so I followed your advice and...
  2. B

Hi Capture Your Action. I really do appreciate your help. Really helpful info here. The card should be legit. I bought if from the place that sold me the dash cam. They have their super high score to maintain (4.9/5). I will, however, get it tested first thing tomorrow to make sure it works...
  3. B

Hi there. Thank you for the wifi tip. I will turn it off and see what happens the next time I start the engine. To answer your questions, I use Samsung EVO Plus 128GB. Thats a class 10 SD card, and yes the power is plugged directly (on the side of the front cam, not the mount).
  4. B

Hi guys. I purchased A129 Duo last week and had them installed with HK3 directly to the fuse box of my CR-V (2019). I noticed that after parking mode (dark screen, all 3 red lights on) when I turned the engine one the screen lit up but with old frozen image. The recording light on the left is...