Search results

1. benkar

Unit freezes up. Must unplug to reset

Yes, GPS works properly when power is supplied to the camera. Parking mode does not freeze the camera (whether on or off). Freezing in most cases causes a defective SD card. Sometimes SW error - it helps reset the camera, reinstall FW and reset the camera.
  2. benkar

Faster :)
  3. benkar

Try connecting the power directly to the camera, not to the GPS mount.
  4. benkar

bluetooth button didn't work the only time I needed it

You're welcome. I think that when you press the button, the file is locked and the current image is created.
  5. benkar

bluetooth button didn't work the only time I needed it

When you press the Bluetooth button, a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark appears on the screen and you should hear the camera shutter sound (unless you have the sounds off)
  6. benkar

Firmware file won’t update to camera

Well, we do it anyway - via the USB port of the PC. I was already scared that I am doing something wrong. First, I format the card in the camera connected to the power bank, then connect the camera to the PC and copy the upgrade file to the card. After upgrade, disconnect the camera from...
  7. benkar

Firmware file won’t update to camera

I can't imagine how to copy an upgrade file to the camera without using the USB port on the PC. I use the PC USB port when upgrading and always succeed. So how should this be done correctly? Should the file be copied to the SD card via the card reader and then inserted into the camera and upgraded?
  8. benkar

Hardwire kit fuse

According to my opinion, 10 A is too strong a fuse. If there is a short circuit, a strong fuse will not burn and there may be a problem. Personally I would choose a fuse of 1- 5 A max.
  9. benkar

Vibrating Noise from inside the camera?

You're welcome. I hope it will help you if it is not something else.
  10. benkar

Vibrating Noise from inside the camera?

I had a similar problem, the microphone was peeled off. just open the camera and attach the microphone again with adhesive tape.
  11. benkar

Hardwire kit fuse

2A is enough.
  12. benkar

Is it me or the Dash Cam?

So I tested (H2testw 1.4) the card again - no errors and I flashed the FW again. I'll see if the camera is going to make a mistake.
  13. benkar

He means the current output from the USB socket (5V voltage). Whether it gives at least 1A current.
  14. benkar

Thanks, I've been testing it before, and the card was OK, I'll try again. Should I leave (insert) the card in the camera while testing, or connect it to the PC via a card reader?
  15. benkar

Sometimes I have a similar problem - the camera is badly recording (the image is mowing) and when I disconnect the power from the camera it takes a long time for the diodes to go out. I have not noticed in what situations this is happening, but I think it is somehow related to the high...
  16. benkar

AV OUT Connection 3.5 mm

After connecting the camera to the display, the display shows everything like the camera display (menu, recording, or playback). Look at this thread: https://www.viofo.com/community/index.php?threads/av-out-adapter.26590/#post-36704
  17. benkar

A119 PRO on initial startup is stuck

When connected to a PC, this is normal camera behavior. What cable do you use in the car?
  18. benkar

Parking mode: cannot get rid of motion detection?

There are many threads on this subject. But again - connect the cable directly to the camera, not the GPS module. Make sure WIFI is off. Do not use motion detection (it is very sensitive and triggers the camera even with slight movement, light change, etc.). Set the parking mode to low bitrate...
  19. benkar

1200,- není zrovna málo, ale předtím jsem měl SD kartu od Samsunga za stejnou cenu, ale ta se...

1200,- není zrovna málo, ale předtím jsem měl SD kartu od Samsunga za stejnou cenu, ale ta se kousala a chybovala. S tou Viofo jsem spokojený (zatím), uvádějí, že má 5 násobnou výdrž oproti normálním SD kartám.
  20. benkar

Recommended SD Card

I recommend to try the VIOFO 128GB MLC UHS-3 card, I used the Samsung SDXC 128GB card before, but I claimed it because I thought it was causing the camera to freeze frequently. Now everything is fine.