CHANGE SHIPPING METHOD TO EXPRESS SHIPPING (1KG OR BELOW)
This link is for clients which wants to change the shipping method to Express Shipping(DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, normally arrive in 4 to 8 days).
In Viofo store we provide most of the products with Free Shipping, it shipped by HongKong Post or Singapore Post, it may take 14 to 28 days to arrive, but you can paying the extra shipping cost here to change the shipping method to Express.
- You need inquiry us before buying this service, we will check if the express shipping is valid in your shipping address
- USD19.99 is for changing the Free Post Shipping to Express Shipping, based on 1KG or below.
- Express Shipping NOT available in Eastern Europe (Russia, Belarus,etc.), South America area (Brazil, Argentina,etc.), Africa, Middle East
- It's the buyer's responsibility to pay customs duty, the shipping cost does not include customs duty(import taxes).
- Please don't buy this service if you are not ready to pay possible customs duty.
- Please don't buy this service if you can not accept possbile delay of shipping. ( 95% of shipments will arrive in 4 to 8 days, but 5% of express shipment still need 5 to 12 days to arrive)
Q-1: How long of the process time, delivery time?
Process time: Your goods will be sent in 1 to 2 work days normally; very few times need 3 work days.
Delivery time: The shipment sent by Express Shipping (DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, ARAMEX) will arrive in 4 to 8 days.
The shipment sent by HongKong Post, Singapore Post will arrive in 14 to 28 days.
Q-2: How to track my order?
All the shipments from GITUP.COM are traceable; you will receive track number by email once the goods shipped.
Below is the main courier website for track goods:
HongKong Post: www.hongkongpost.com
Q-3: Who will pay the customs duty (import taxes), how much is it?
It's the buyer's responsibility to pay customs duty.
You need check it with your local customs to know the rate of import tax, different country have different policy.
Q-4: I want to write the shipment as "Gift" or "Sample" to reduce customs duty, is this useful?
We can mark it as "Gift" if the client required, but still need put the product name and declare value which the courier and customs required.
In most of the country/area, that the goods ship by Post(Hongkong Post, China Post, Singapore Post,etc.) doesn't need pay too much customs duty.
If the goods ship by Express (DHL, FedEx, UPS) that most of the customs will calculate the customs duty, the rate is depends on the value and local policy.